The custom machined sprockets shown above were machined at ProCam Services LLC. out of both acetal and UHMW. ProCam Services LLC. has machined a wide variety of custom sprockets out of acetal, UHMW and PVC for the conveyor industry, belting industry and the specialty machine industry. The custom sprockets that ProCam Services LLC. manufactures are made to order out of virtually any material and for almost any application.
At ProCam Services LLC. we specialize in precision custom machining of steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, nylons and plastics. Whether you require a small quantity, one hundred parts, or thousands of parts, our state-of-the-art equipped machine shop is ready to machine parts exactly to your specifications. Get A Quote
- Our range of finishing services ensure the delivery of a precision, ready-to-use product
- We have manufactured square bore, round bore and hex bore sprockets…we can machine the bore you need
- Custom machined conveyor belt sprockets
- Roller chain sprockets
- V-belt sheaves and spools
- Custom components made to order
- 100% CNC machined sprockets resulting in the best concentricity on the market.
- Rapid prototypes and quick-turn manufacturing
- Made 100% to your specifications
- ProCam Services LLC. sprockets are available in a variety of materials to meet your specific demands, such as acetal, UHMW and PVC for standard applications and other specialty materials for applications requiring greater resistance to abrasion or chemicals.
- Our customers come back to us for details machined exactly to the print specifications as well as for the good looking and aesthetically pleasing parts we manufacture. We want you to recieve a perfect part that looks exceptionally nice. Many of our parts are used for demonstrations, trade shows or assemblies that demand a high visual appeal.
The UHMW sprocket shown above was manufactured on ProCam Services LLC. on the CNC Mill in two operations. This sprocket was manufactured to drive a specific type of food grade conveyor belt for the belting industry
10T 1.5″ square bore acetal prototype sprockets shown above was manufactured at ProCam Services LLC.
10T 1″ square bore special acetal prototype sprocket shown above was manufactured at ProCam Services LLC. for a rush delivery
Acetal square bore 10T sprockets shown above were machined at ProCam Services LLC. for the belting industry.
The exceptionally small UHMW sprockets shown above were machined at ProCam Services LLC. and feature machining on every surface, a .375″ diameter through hole over five inches of length, five teeth and an outside diameter smaller than one inch.
The 3/8th thick acetal sprockets shown above were machined at ProCam Services LLC. for the belting industry.
The special acetal sprocket shown above was machined in low volumes at ProCam Services LLC. for the belting industry.
Pictured above is a 50″ long special roller machined for the food/conveyor industry at Pro-Cam Services LLC.