CNC is short for Computer Numerical Control. CNC Machining is the method used in modern machining to perform a wide range of associated tasks. The primary advantage of CNC machining is that it allows for greatly improved efficiency, accuracy, productivity and safety over contrasting forms of metalworking equipment. CNC machines are the most accurate and efficient means of creating a machined component due to the fact they feature incredible repeatability from operation to operation. The movements the CNC machines make are usually accurate to .0001″ and repeat hundreds if not thousands of times per day.
MACHINING SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS
- Our expert machinists specialize in tricky projects, hard to machine materials and tight tolerances!
- CNC machining is ideal for manufacturing rapid prototypes and high quality machined parts in an effecient manner.
- CNC machines are programmed with a specific tool path and the component can be manufactured hundreds or even thousands of times. Each manufactured product will be exactly the same.
- The completed program can be executed and simulated on a computer. This allows for quicker modifications and enhancements before actually making the part on the CNC machine, which will reduce set up time and decrease scrap.
- CAM systems enable the toolpath improvements and machining process to be fine-tuned before the parts even hit the machine. This ensures the actual machining time is equal to, or less than, what was quoted to the customer.
- CNC machines can be used 24 hours a day continuously, only being turned off for maintenance.
- CNC machining allows for high accuracy and excellent surface finish.
- Advanced machine control and programming capabilities allow for complex machining operations to be more easily accomplished.
- CNC Machining can reduce waste as errors due to operator fatigue and interruptions are less likely to occur.
- CNC Machinng can reduce lead time as a result of lower tooling costs.
- We machine plastic, aluminum, stainless steel and a wide range of other materials at ProCam Services LLC.
EXPEDITE AND RUSH PROJECTS
Ask about our after hours service. Our flexible and cross trained staff uses quick return manufacturing principles and a detailed scheduling process to meet almost any deadline
Fast Track Service is a special 1-2 day expedited delivery service of your machined parts and/or components. We specialize in quick-turn deliveries, rapid prototyping and helping you with your expedite or emergency projects. Our dedicated and experienced staff of machinists will work around the clock to get you your Fast Track order fast!
Rush Service is a 3-6 day delivery service of your machined parts and/or components. We specialize in delivering your order fast and we are set-up and ready to handle your rush order!
Standard Service is a 7-10 day delivery service of your machined parts and components. Pro-Cam Services LLC. specializes in moving your standard service projects through our shop quickly and efficiently so that you receive them fast and on time!
“ProCam has helped me out on several occasions. I ordered rush parts on a Monday afternoon and was able to pick them up at 8:00am the next day.”
“They work hard to get the job done…I can think of several occasions that they worked the weekend and/or evening shifts to complete rush projects for us.”
“Hassle free vendor. I just order and get my parts on my time…a vendor I can trust.”
YEARS IN BUSINESS