CNC Milling At ProCam Services LLC.
CNC milling is a specific form of computer numerical controlled (CNC) machining. The milling
itself is a machining process similar to both drilling and/or cutting, and we are able to achieve
many of the operations performed by both cutting and drilling machines. CNC Milling is great
for manufacturing square parts, parts with unique geometries and parts with unique features.
The CNC Mill is also efficient at machining both low volume jobs as well as high volume
• CNC milling allows multiple axes of simultaneous motion, resulting in 2D and 3D contouring ability.
• The rigidity and speed of cut make a CNC mill a better choice than any manual operation. Mills make parts faster and their
increased rigidity results in less waste and fewer rejected parts.
• ProCam Services LLC. machines a wide range of materials on our CNC Mills including aluminum, stainless steel and plastic.
• CNC Milling can quickly produce parts that would normally take multiple steps to manufacture otherwise.
• CNC Milling offers low cost of production. Once set up, the machines will repeat very accurately and require minimal machinist
• During CNC milling the computer translates the design into instructions on how the tool needs to move to create the shape.
• Our finishing procedures ensure the delivery of a complete and ready to use component.
• CNC Milling offers a high part to part accuracy and consistency.
• Because a computer runs the process, high resolutions, complex parts and greater through put are possible.
• Precision components machined efficiently with high repeatability from part to part.
The aluminum detail shown above was machined
on the CNC Mill featuring an exceptional surface
finish, geometries that required special tooling
and 3D machining.